7 Reasons Why You Need Audio for Your Blog
- Nearly 40 million Americans now own a smart speaker
- By 2020, 30% of web browsing will be screen-less
- 50% of all searches will be voice searches by 2020
- 20% of mobile queries are voice search, says Google
- 70% of the US population are familiar with the term “podcast”
- 22% of the population listen to a podcast weekly
- More than 100 million Alexa devices have been sold
What we can do about it:
We can easily voice your website content – so readers can listen to your blog and articles directly from your website.
We will enable and publish podcasts directly from your site and make them available for listeners who are on-the-go. This is a new service that allows you to convert text from your blog to lifelike speech using the same technology that powers Amazon Alexa. By adding voice to your website, you can provide your readers with an alternative way to consume your content to meet the needs of a larger audience and have an edge on your competition while servicing your customers in a new way they prefer.
What you will get:
All of your current and future blogs will be made into audio files and available for people to listen to on your own website. So, if they want to listen and not read, they can in just 1 easy click from any device.
- A podcast on iTunes, Amazon & Stitcher
- An Alexa Skill of your very own
What is the cost?
We have built and simplified what is normally a very costly process with integration between all of these complex services. This normally costs over $10,000, but we are making this available for less than $2,000. In fact, you can have all of the above for an $1,850 one time fee plus $50 per month. Yes, for $1,850 one time charge and $50 per month, you can have all of this completed for your business.
Alexa Skill Example: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T744QCX/?ref-suffix=ss_copy