Why you may have chosen IMEG
IMEG Wants To Know Specifically What is it that Clients Want, and how can IMEG meet/exceed expectations ?
Why you may have chosen IMEG
IMEG is an ROI-consumed marketing agency driving demand, revenue and brand exposure for travel and tourism. We create a full range of online and offline marketing and design services engaging campaigns that produce measurable results. With 15+ years of experience and a trustworthy reputation we look for clients who are innovators; encouraging them to think differently about the way they grow their businesses. As our clients there are many reason as to why you choose IMEG.
Did you know that 9-of-10 IMEG clients became a partner for 1-of-4 reasons.
#1. Previous marketing efforts failed to meet the expectations of the client; in turn causing a problem that a positive solution could not be meet and lead to the lack of results.
#2. The client wanted to grow their business and let IMEG challenge them to think differently about the process.
#3. The client had been referred by previous/existing client after hearing or seeing the ROI results of a friend or rival.
#4. IMEG’s ability to track and deliver exact results
We Track Everything and Provide you with Tangible Results
- Track the results so you always know where you stand and rank.
- Develop fresh content daily, posting current and trending data so your users will want to interact.
- Track results carefully and adjust accordingly when things are not working.
- We engage online communities to generate opportunity and quality leads resulting in high conversion rates and powerful engagement.
The deciding factor of a client leaving their old Marketing Agency and transitioning to IMEG was never about the price but, the results in performance; in most cases trimming the budget was never a deciding factor; ( Harvard Business Review Why Not choosing the Next Best Offer is key to a company success (NBO) . Meeting and Exceeding your expectations, is IMEG’s priority.
IMEG’s Growing Clientele
IMEG Multigenerational Clientele Selling Across the Generations: Choosing Your Message Wisely
There has been a lot of buzz lately about the dynamic created by having four generations in the workforce simultaneously. Dozens of experts, have spent hours with businesses to help management better understand how to connect with employees by understanding how a generational perspective can color the world and affect business relationships
What does this mean for IMEG?
- Multigenerational Clientele
- Understanding What it is that IMEG Does?
- The emotions of growth
- Feeling of Physical Proof in investments
- (4 Generations in the workplace)
- (4 Channels of communication)
- (4 different learning/teaching methods)
- (4 different outlooks on life and business)
The Traditional Generation Born 1922–1945: The Traditional Generation—also known as Veterans, the Silent Generation and the Greatest Generation—comprises employees and retirees born between 1922 and 1943 who are continuing to lead and/or contribute to organizations or are re-entering the workforce. These older Americans hold three-quarters of the nation’s wealth and are the executive leaders of some of the most established and influential companies in America.
Where have you been? Born between 1946 and 1964, they are optimistic consumers who value a strong work ethic. Boomers grant credibility based on proven history. There is your hook. If the company is young, focus on the strengths of its founders. If the product is new, speak to the company’s history of success. Find a way to say, “we’ve proven ourselves worthy of your attention and investment.”
Born 1965-1979, Gen Xers are a smaller generation – 49 million compared to 80 million Boomers and 75 million Millennials – that has a made a big impact. Raised in a world that appeared to be falling apart, they have always questioned authority and maintain a strong skepticism today. They are not easily impressed and want to know all the details for themselves before making a decision.
Born between 1980 and 2000, the Millenials are split between being direct consumers and parental influencers. As a whole, they are more optimistic and ambitious than the Xers before them. However they are in a tricky spot right now as they slowly, and sometimes reluctantly, extricate themselves from their increasingly coddled childhoods and take on the world. They have been taught to look for the helping hand.
I’m unique. Kinda sorta.
Delving more deeply into the generational conundrum, it is apparent that not only the workplace relationship is affected, but also the way companies do business and communicate overall. How do you communicate with clients who may be Matures, Boomers, Gen Xers or Millenials?
Connecting through technology
- We want to remind our clients of WHY they left their old marketing efforts in the past and chose IMEG. We challenge our clients to think differently about the way they grow their businesses, and we are following this core value by taking our own advice and communicating our efforts through our in-house newsletter/online blog.
- We value educating our clientele on what works, and what does not but also need to remind you WHY you choose IMEG from start.
- We follow trends, data, and even do in depth analysis providing statistical and gross flow charts, but this is not why you choose IMEG.
The Solution to this; IMEG is in the preliminary processes of creating a way to communicate to our clients through their channels of communication, not our own. Our goal is to simplify the process and procedures to speak on a platform that our client base is comfortable. Working with a multigeneration staff, IMEG is focused on a strategically communication campaign of its own